Nov 10, 2012

~ KOBE pictures 1 (img heavy)

Haha I know right!! It's been so long
More than a year ago
But I was going through my pictures and found these, so I though no time like present time post nao

So this is from the first week ish... haha ok

  

See a million more ...
 
 


Inside the taxi I thought was suuuuper cool

Cutest thing ever!! My host family made it for me and my friend
SOSOSOOO CUTE
And they had it up the whole time I was there haha, best


Jewelry that my host mom made, I can't even put beads on a string!!
I was super impressed

 
We made wishes, I think mine was like go to 109, and host club
And evelyn's was like go Pachinko (actually not but I lie ok)


haha best picture of ARASHI ever!

Japan looks so unreal, like everything is taken out of a manga (lol obv)
The streets, the people, the oversized crows, woww I loved it!!



So my host mom is like the best cook ever
And to this day I cry cause I miss her cooking, on night 1... or 2... she made us DIY sushi!!
IT WAS AWESOME CAUSE I PUT LIKE RANDOM STUFF IN MINE SO GOOD

 
So these pictures are obv not in any cohesive order, I'm sorry


This is some really awesome place that I never went back to ever and I'm so sad

Lol so, we were walking for like quite some time
And I was just casually taking pictures of everything then MOMO goes:
"oh, maybe other way..."
DAMMIT MOMO lol she's so cute!

 
I think this was the Hankyu train line (?)
Well, this was the first and only time I took it lol from then on everything was Hanshin cause it was closer. I'm not hating on Hanshin, I like all the Han-trains ok!!

Downtown Sannomiya where all the cute boys go, all the host clubs, all the purikura machines, all the dolly wink on sale that you can dream of and just like everything it's insane!!

Me & Evelyn spent most of our trip figuring out where it was/ how to get to it
And then found out it was down a street that we walked past every morning

 

 
Ok so the next day, (yes I'm putting this all in one blog post)
We went to our gaijin school, and we were like the big gaijin crew walking through the streets of Sannomiya, which I'm sure tripped people out

 And then we did typical gaijin in yukata thing, which was fun but I looked horrible cause I'm fat lol
Anddd my host mom got me a pink yukata which is like super cute
But I'm not posting pics cause I looked so bad.

My host mom took me to harbourland which is suuuper awesome there's so much stuff there
IF YOU KNOW WHERE TO GO
Some people say it's boring because they go to the water and are all "this is it?"
BUT IF THEY ACTUALLY LOOKED AROUND AND SAW EVERYTHING THAT WAS THERE THEY WOULD KNOW WHAT AN AWESOME PLACE IT IS.
-rant rant rant rant-
I HATE PEOPLE AHHH

Harbourland outside part of mall, it was soooo nice

LOOK AT THE BENCH PLEASE.


So I think I'll stop here for now,
There's more coming !! And I'm sure you're tired of all these pics
BUT OH WELL
So until next time!!

6 comments:

  1. YOU'RE MAKING ME MISS JAPAN. STOP IT CHANEL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW
      GOING THROUGH THE PICTURES MADE ME SAD

      Delete
  2. Oh, nice pictures~
    I have never been to Kobe, only to Osaka... but, it seems like a nice city. In smaller cities 'downtown' always seems more hidden, right? Maybe that's why you didn't see which street it was in the beginning haha.

    It's so cute you wrote you want to go to host club and 109 as your wishes haha. I hope you went in the end~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!
      It's really calm compared to Osaka and everything is hidden! It was super nice
      But I reaaalllly loved Osaka and the liveliness

      Delete
  3. aww Kobe :3 I've only went to Kobe for a day.
    Your host family sounds wonderful!
    I bet you looked cute in the pink yukata~

    -nyuu
    lolitium.net

    ReplyDelete