May 28, 2012

~ Cafe Delish 2012! *

Usually by this time I'd make a post about Anime north
but I've noticed in the more recent years I've been doing less anime north related things and more maid cafe things, mainly because my interest has changed, and I've matured (lol)
Yeah! I don't even give out hugs anymore unless it's a cute boy!!


*Click on the picture to check out our fan page!*
Maids of 2012!

Here are some pictures! ~




Thank you to Kevin and Chad and everyone else that helped out
The pictures look great!
Except my face, but that's not their fault LOL

The cafe this year was very different
We had more intense dances ! ~ makes me scared for next year... higher standards!
We also had mini games and prizes for each table!
I kind of tried to rush my tables to eat so that we could play games ;D

PLUS WE HAD A NEW ADDITION (not referring to the new maids)

A Puri meido photo booth!
Exciting right!!
It was created by this super cool couple to kind of mimic a purikura style image!
Guests got to pick which maid they wanted to take a picture with, got to wear cute animal ears and take a set of four pictures with a maid!
Afterwards the maid would hand sign it and add some kira kira! ~

There were a lot of guests at the photo booth! I was honestly so surprised, mainly because I couldn't find the booth (I got lost twice lol) But everyone enjoyed it and it allowed the maids to be there for the whole weekend!

Ok so more pics!!


~ My kira kira for the day

 
 
This year was super hectic, so I was unable to take a lot of maid pictures
But when they pop up, I'll for sure add them ;D
Especially the videos!!


UNTIL NEXT YEAR!!

*UPDATED VIDEOS
from:
 
 

* UPDATE PICS
 ^ Pictures from Mr.Vandermeulen **

2 comments:

  1. 楽しそう!!仕事頑張ってね~

    ゆきえ
    http://tokyomodeaddict.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete