Apr 23, 2012

~ Heyheyheyyy


I've decided that it's about time i made another crappy blog post
I could study for my finals tomorrow but i really don't want to
I also just finished my srs business report of 16 pages - yeah I'm capable of that
plus I wanted to see what was up with the new blogger layout
WHICH I DON'T UNDERSTAND

But yeah so yeah but yeah
Update on thing I've been up too ~
WITH PICTURES CAUSE IM BETTER AT POSTING BAD QUALITY IMAGES THAN TALKING ABOUT THEM. :)
SOON TOFU SUMS UP THIS MONTH
(is it soon dobu in korean? IDK SORRY)
because every time I've gone out it's what I eat
kind of addicted...

 
Always with the Evelyn chan LMFAO
 

NOW TO TALK ABOUT STRESS
ok so I've been working on this dress for like too long
and it's been affecting my school work, and LIFE
Then I find out herp derp 7 exam finals in 4 days and the fashion show is in the middle of the week
SO I CAN'T GO
So hard being unglamorous

So I made the dress, and it will go down the runway with me not present
time to ccrrryyyy and not faaiiilll hopefully fbwfbefjewhk

 
Progress!


Me going insane half way thrrruuuu


And the dress finito!!! 
Now I can kill myself, but before I do
MOAR PICS
Are you tired of scrolling? lol
Cute romper I got at H&M, GUESS WHO ALSO HAS IT XIAXUE, k we're twins hahaha I love her

More sasa goodies, im addiiicccttteeedddd


My skin is actually so nice after using this, so good, taste good but kind of weird i dunno lol
 

 BLONDE WHUT 
And I don't look trashyyyy!!


This super awesome fake d.i.a. belt i got from ebay
gotttaaaa love china
MAIDO TYME
As you may or may not know
Anime north is coming up
meaning cafe delish tings is aswell meaning...

AWWWHHH YEAHHH MAIDO TIME
plus photoshooottttt

Which I can't show you yet, but here's some behind da sceneeee
 

 
I look so bad but whatevs, maid outfit adds cuteness lol
 AND DEN AFTER MAIDO MEETING K FOOD
I told you my month has been just k food!

Soon dobu! lol that was mine ;D
they gave us two free plates of this beyond amazing mackrel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment