Feb 18, 2012

~ Sasa me pretty!!


For those of you who are unaware of this god of a website
Click the image and do it now!!

Sasa offers tons of amazing cosmetics, beauty supplies, slimming tings, all the good stuff you'll ever need to make your body beautiful
And I'm ADDICTED


~ Look at all that international goodness!!
Because Sasa had a cool free shipping over 100$
I got this shipped in like 6 days max !!

 


Little by little I will tell you about the products I use - because I've ordered a wholeee lot


But ordering with them was a very easy process, and I got so many freebies I was so beyond belief
Like I've never gotten so many free things from ANYTHING I was like
SASA ARE YOU SURE?! IS THIS A LIE?!

Everything is super well priced too!

So here's the product I've been using like crazy because I'm very srs about loosing weight and am too super lazy to exercise

TADADADAAAAHAHHHH

4D slim!!

It claims to remove 5 inches off your stomach, thighs, arms and hips!
It's all natural, and is low in calories

Chanel Reaction:


of contentness and overwhelmedness

And then I was all "BSBSBSSS YEAH RIGHT LIKE THAT COULD WORK"
So I tried it, if all else fails I'd be buying over priced tea right?
OK

SURPRISE SURPRISE

IT WORKS

Maybe you've noticed in my pictures, my face has slimmed down quite a bit
In addition I've lost 4 inches off my bust, waist, and hips
( amazing right!! )

Even though I've been drinking it wrong, re-using the tea bag twice a day cause I'm cheap
it's still showing results!!
Plus it tastes like oolong tea! No weird taste or artificial-ness! great right!!

I strongly recommend everyone interested in this to try it!!
Just buy one box and see how you like it, but I'm sure you'll want more!!

Anyways, I'll get around to the other products later!! ~ 'till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment