Feb 14, 2012

:(

Today is Valentines day
I hate valentines day!
 
Yeah I know me and the rest of us single people
And i'm not jumping on the forever alone bandwagon

I AM THE FOREVER ALONE WAGON
I CREATED THE WAGON
I AM THE ONE THAT WILL BE ON THAT WAGON UNTIL IT FINDS A LOVER AND LEAVES ME
 
It sucks !! I mean a day dedicated for lovers
Let's be honest, it's definitely not targeted to "family and friends"
It's for couples!! ONLY.

And I'm 99.9% of the time super single so I've never had a valentines day with a "lover"
It makes me miserable
not like I'm not already always miserable but ... Anyways

I've been away for a long time because of school school and no internet
I will be back with a more legit post because next week is reading week is BREAK TIME!!
F**** YEAHHHHHH

But here's this valentine's video lol
DESPITE THE FACT I HATE THIS DAY

Enjoy or not iz ok
 

AND IF IT DOESN'T WORK
You can check out Cafe Delish's fan page

AND if that doesn't work
The curse of Valentine's day miserableness is truly upon me.

No comments:

Post a Comment